The Satin Man - Overwhelming Coincidences
The overwhelming coincidences are many and varied giving much room for thought . Over twenty co incidences that all point to one individual , Harry Phipps the Satin Man . All noted in the book , The Satin Man.
A large dossier containing all these co incidences had been sent to SAPOL by Mullins on several occasions .Together with his regular questions to Major Crime as to why a majority of people noted in the book the Satin Man had not been interviewed when so pertinent to this case.
Mostyn Matters ex Detective and on duty at the Glenelg police station that fateful January 1966 . Mostyn was the first detective to meet and speak to Mr Beaumont. He firmly believes Harry Phipps is your man. He states there are too many co incidences regarding Harry Phipps to be dismissed .
“ This has red flags all over it . One needs to shake this tree and see what falls out of it .There are simply too many coincidences to be ignored.” Ken Thorsen ex Head of SAPOL major crime .
Regarding Harry Phipps there are way too many damning co incidences . Harry Phipps the Satin Man is the Hannibal Lecter of Pedophilia . Bill Hayes.
Steve Van Aperen expert in the field of behavioural interviewing, reading body language and detecting deception stated Hayden Phipps is telling the truth but hiding more.
1. Harry Phipps allegedly rapes and sodomises a 14-year-old schoolgirl across from his Castalloy factory in the 1970’s . Haydn Phipps stated he was also sexually abused / sodomised at the hands of his father over many years when Harry was wearing satin made garments . This should put the other coincidences in perspective.
2. The description of the man seen at the beach with the Beaumont children January 26th 1966 fits the description of Harry Phipps the Satin Man .
3 . Jane Beaumont was given a pound note by the man she met at the beach . Harry Phipps the Satin Man was well known to give out pound notes in the 1960s.
Note : In the 52 years of this case (as of 2018) no other person of interest was ever known to hand out pound notes. Not one .The pound note was in SAPOL’s mind a pivotal piece of information as it has been over it’s 52 year history . Who was wealthy enough to part with such and amount so easily ? Harry Phipps the Satin Man was.
4 . Harry Phipps was regular beach goer at Colley Reserve Glenelg beach .
4b. The Satin Man Harry Phipps lived approximately 190 metres ( 207 yards approx ) from Colley Reserve Glenelg beach where the man was seen playing with the children ( See Ariel view ) Harry Phipps also lived approximately 200 metres from Wenzel’s Bakery where Jane Beaumont was last seen buying a large lunch with the pound note around 12 noon to 12.20 pm .
4c .When does Haydn Phipps the Satin Mans son see the children walk into his backyard ? Around lunchtime. That is no coincidence.
5. From where the children and the man were playing they immediately walk north away from the children’s bus stop and the bakery. 60 metres north is the road that leads to the Satin Mans house. ( See Ariel view )
6. The Satin Man Harry Phipps had a grave size hole dug at the back of his factory at Plympton not far from Glenelg by then two teenage boys three days after the children go missing in January 1966. Once the boys dug the hole over the weekend they were then both paid in pound notes .Then told to “fuck off you little cunts and never come back.” Alegedly very similar use words used at Adelaide oval in 1973 toward Anthony Kilmartin an eye witness to Jo Anne Radcliffe and Kirsty Gordons abduction.
7. Hayden Phipps stated to Bill Hayes Private Investigator they are in the pit .The sand pit. Haydn stated to his ex wife Angela Fyfe , Stuart Mullins , his son Nick and to his cousin Peter: They are in the sand pit. Haydn also clearly stated to his son in 2000 . Harry did it and they are in the sand pit.
8. A couple that were managing an apartment block where Hayden Phipps resided in Surfers Paradise Queensland Australia. They found Haydn many times in a drunken state in the late evenings crying and spread out on the front lawn dressed in women’s clothing , bra , stockings with lipstick smeared on his face .On many occasions they found him in a depressed state and in tears . They strongly felt something was eating away at him but they were unsure what.
8a By many that knew Hayden Phipps in the 50s 60s and onwards all say he hated his father with a passion so much so it was “palatable” but were never sure why.
8c That Hayden had a death wish and had little regard for his own safety , Erratic at times and reckless.
9. Harry Phipps frequented a private gentleman’s club in the Adelaide CBD over many years where like minded men dressed in ladies clothing. Harry Phipps the Satin Man was one of them.
10. A purse similar to the one Jane Beaumont had with her that fateful day at the beach in 1966 was spotted in the basement of the Satin Man’s house by Mullins. Once the second wife was alerted to the purses significance she threw it out.
11. Anglican Arch Bishop John Hepworth who fronted the Australian Royal Commission into child sex abuse . Where he told his story of him being abused in Adelaide /Glenelg in the 1950s by some señior clergy . On a hunch Mullins contacted John and simply asked did he ever know a Harry Phipps ? John paused and replied ” Yes but in pedofilic circles ”
12. Elizabeth Daisy Phipps Harry Phipps 2nd wife contacting Angela Phipps Fyfe Haydn’s second wife. Asking her ” Is it true the boys were abused ? “. Angela answered she was not 100% sure.
13. Elizabeth Daisy Phipps asked two people she knew well to take a load of Satin garments out of her house after Harry Phipps passing And in a distraught state said ( Their words ) ” You have no idea what I have got myself into ” .Corroborated
14. Another child in the 1960s who had a close association with Harry Phipps ended up under the guardianship of the Adelaide Hospital and needed to be bed restrained due to self harm and an alcoholic bender . This person has also been in lengthy stays at other hospitals.They suffer from Alcoholism , self harm , unable to hold down a job ,failed marriages and more mirror imaging Haydn Phipps characteristics .
- Who do we know in this square hands out pound notes and has a house that is quickly and easily accessible to and from Colley Reserve.?
- Who in this square fits the description?
- Whom in this square has a house that in 1966 the Beaumont Children were spotted at ?
- Whom in this square has a satin fetish that when wearing satin garments becomes sexually aroused . And who in the square also attends a private gentleman’s club Adelaide dressed as a female ?
- Who in this square has a grave size hole dug at the back of his factory 3 days after the children go missing and pays the two boys that dug this hole with pound notes?
- Who in this square sexually abuses /sodomises his own son over a 10 year period ?
- Who in this square rapes and sodomises a fourteen old school girl in the 1970s ?
- Who in this square is a sexual predator .
Who ? We can think of one . Harry Phipps the Satin Man .
What the experts think :
Duncan McNab ex NSW Police force . Investigator with Chanel 7 Murder Uncovered and other Television stations and a successful True Crime writer together with the exceptionally well qualified and respected Dr Xanthe Mallet Newcastle University Forensic Anthropologist and Criminologist state regarding Harry Phipps :
The coincidences have moved to fact as far as we can see. All our eyebrows have been raised since we first chatted and have been ever since. As almost all serious criminal cases are circumstantial ( contrary to what TV detectives / lawyers assert ) and it’s the strength of the circumstances and volume that get us beyond a reasonable doubt. Harry Phipps combines many .
Disposition, history, the elegance of the location, the capacity to cover up (personal, social, political connections, stature etc), the fact he’s a sexual predator (anyone is fair game) rather than a paedophile, his kinks etc,- so much piles up. And there are the boys now men that dug the grave-size hole at the back of the factory – utterly honest, capable, smart. And the poor girl that was sodomised…as we mentioned earlier. Harry is a predator so gender/age preferences etc are secondary to opportunism and the need to dominate…hence the manner of this assault too.
There are many , many more coincidences in the Satin man book . Over thirty.
As of early 2018 SAPOL Major Crime has elevated Harry Phipps to a person of interest .
The wolf in relation to the Beaumont Children’s disappearance has never been too far from the door. These children never left Glenelg .The perpetrator was always hidden in clear sight.
Page put together and written by Stuart Mullins.
The Satin Man.
Uncovering the Mystery of the Beaumont Children” was written due to a tip off. A tip off which resulted in ten years of investigation in which Whiticker and Mullins continued their hunt for the truth .The Satin Man book looks at a new potential suspect, a person of influence, money, persuasiveness and power . A family patriarch a man with a peculiar predilection for Satin may have been involved.A person hidden in clear sight