There are over ten pieces of circumstantial evidence linking Harry Phipps to his alleged abduction of the missing Beaumont children.
1. Phipps allegedly rapes and sodomises a 13-year-old schoolgirl across from his Castalloy factory North Plympton in the 1970s. Lisa ( not her real name ) has been interviewed and filmed by professionals and deemed truthful
2. Another individual stepped forward in 2019 .Accusing Phipps and others of sexual abuse inside the Castalloy Cottages ( Castalloy was a factory Phipps owned) When they were a minor. This person has also be deemed truthful
3. Haydn Phipps, Harrys eldest son accuses his father of sexual abuse/sodomy from approximately the age of three to the age of thirteen. Also seeing the Beaumont children in his backyard that fateful day in 1966.Statement analysis experts deem Haydn is truthful.
WORLD WIDE STATISTICS: ONLY BETWEEN 2% AND 6 % OF INDIVIDUALS THAT SAY THEY WERE SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A MINOR ARE LYING.THEREFORE ,THERE IS AT LEAST A 94 PERCENT CHANCE THESE INDIVIDUALS ABOVE ARE SPEAKING THE TRUTH.
4. The description of the man seen at the beach with the children fits the description of Harry Phipps.
5. Harry Phipps did fit the age range of the man seen playing with the Jane, Arrna and Grant Beaumont.
6. Jane Beaumont was given a pound note by the man she met at the beach. Harry Phipps was well known to give out pound notes in the 1960s. The giving of a pound note was a vital piece of information to detectives in 1966 and has been ever since.
7. Phipps resided 190 metres ( 207 yards approx ) from Colley Reserve where the man was seen playing with the children ( See Ariel view )
8. Phipps lived 200 metres from Wenzel’s Bakery where Jane Beaumont was last seen buying a large lunch with a pound note.
9..Harry Phipps gained deviant sexual pleasure when making and wearing a myriad of assorted satin garments. Brightly coloured dresses , pyjamas and kaftans. When wearing this frilly material he became sexually aroused to the point of ejaculation; corroborated. And all 190 metres from Colley Reserve.
10.John Hepworth Adelaide’s Anglican Archbishop know well of Harry Phipps in paedophilic circles in the late 1950s. John was abused as an altar boy back then.He has spoken to the Royal commission into his child sexual abuse.
11.Haydn Phipps on occasions was found by the managers of the apartments he lived in lying face up on the front lawn late a night, sobbing .He was wearing womens clothing with lip stick smeared across his face.They said something was eating at him but not sure wha
12. Harry Phipps had a grave size hole dug at the back of his Castalloy factory at Plympton not far from Glenelg by then two teenage boys three days after the children go missing in January 1966. Once the boys dug the hole they were paid in pound notes and told to “fuck off you little cunts and never come back.
The above pieces of circumstantial evidence are clearly detailed in a follow-up book by Bill Hayes and Stuart Mullins on bookshelves soon
Unmasking the killer of the missing Beaumont Children
As of early, 2018 South Australian Major Crime has elevated Harry Phipps to a person of interest. He is regarded by Criminologists, profilers, statement analysis experts, some current retired and ex detectives. Some state and federal politicians, investigative journalists, private investigators as the lead suspect in this case.
Page constucted by Stuart Mullins