They are in the sand pit
In mid-2016 a well respected a Holland private investigation company working with their major crime department contacted Mullins .They listened intently to the interview between Haydn Phipps and Bill Hayes and read the dossier that Mullins sent them. These experts contacted the head of Major Crime Sth Australia to discuss their concerns regarding the Satin Man Harry Phipps. Others that have also analysed Haydns plea email and recorded interview and also had concerns Private investigator Bill Hayes and the exceptional ” Lie detection expert ” Steve Van Aperen. Together with Xanthe Mallet profiler at the University of Newcastle and Duncan McNab Chanel Seven True Crime investigator all believe Haydn Phipps was telling the truth.
Haydn’s plead email
“You and nobody else knows of the full-terror I lived with daily, sometimes minute by minute I suffered under the hands of this man. My so called “Father”. I was, since I can ever remember, full of absolute terrifying fear of him and what he was capable of. He was a full-on Schizophrenic from day one. He revelled in his ability to constantly play many, many, roles at the same time. I do not believe even his own Mother knew what she had conceived.I cannot go to sleep two night’s without having him in some “Horrific Nightmarish-Recall”. He scared me, all, all, all, of the time! He was, amongst other things, one of the world’s greatest liars. He had absolutely no remorse or conscience for anything he ever,ever did.
“Everything I told you about him, was the absolute truth! I have been questioned, interrogated, tape-recorded, phone-called from Adelaide but also had all sorts of ranking Officers trying to trick me into what I have said or have not said. Sure, I want the truth to come out. But at what cost to me and all concerned?” With love and affection Haydn.
European private profiler working with their major crime department ( profilers ) state:
To us a really convincing part of Haydn’s interview is the part with the possible motive: “They copped – copped him.” Imagine what this could mean for a young boy like Haydn in 1966 witnessing most likely with others ( he used ‘we’), his father’s behaviour! There is something about the sandpit at the factory he is scared of.
Also striking is the fact that the man on the beach was seen playing with the kids and that Nancy Beaumont was very surprised regarding the fact that the man dressed Jane. He was touching her pink bathers, her top and shorts which alarmed them . Keeping in mind the Satin Man’s attic was filled with satin rolls and dresses….pink , lime green, red , orange and purple.
- All the experts believe Haydn Phipps is telling the truth of seeing the Beaumont children that fateful day.
- That he was sexually abused for many years by his father.
- That the mention of the sandpit at the factory scares him and this is where the children are buried. Buried near the cottages at the Cast Alloy factory
- The perpetrator lived within the vicinity of Colley Reserve Glenelg beach.
- That he would have been an unknown sexual predator and would be a person of standing in the community.
- He would have been persuasive, charming, charismatic, well-groomed, a manipulator.
- The pound note, of course, is very pivotal to all of them and pointed to a person of wealth. The police agree.
- That he would have struck again being a paedophile.
- That the wolf has never been too far from the door in regard to the Beaumont Children case.
Steve Van Aperen and Bill Hayes
In the case of the missing Beaumont Children , the wolf has never been too far from the door.
These children never left Glenelg.
The Satin Man.
Uncovering the Mystery of the Beaumont Children” was written due to a tip off. A tip off which resulted in ten years of investigation in which Whiticker and Mullins continued their hunt for the truth .The Satin Man book looks at a new potential suspect, a person of influence, money, persuasiveness and power . A family patriarch a man with a peculiar predilection for Satin may have been involved.A person hidden in clear sight